August 11, 2008

11 aug

what a boring day starting again....

went to market at 85 wif my mum .... bought a duck at $23 ahahahx yummy !!!

yesterday I haf finish doing my geo notes for only chapter 3 river hahahx ps lazy la ....
later then do some more ... must bring out the main point or else I keep reading the book wif not important points ... ahahhax


my birthday is counting down to 4 days ... hipee ...

today is my primary school teacher birthday actually wanted to go back but dun know whether she will b around ma ??? can not contact her also dun know y ....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ah ... my nails is broken .... today cause doing something then my nail accidentally broken .... cry hahahahx now all my nails has been cut off ....



haiz nvm
gtg byes
anyway happy birthday to her
today is MONDAY

No comments: