August 15, 2008

15 aug -my birthday

today is fun and exciting day ... yesterday nite I recieve my 1st gift from my dad that is money ... . I got mum gift last month le ... then morning I recieve 5 message for my birthday ... then I recieve presents from my friends

thanks friends u r greatest ...

I have remedial after 12.30 so I after my remedial went out wif serene to Marine parade ... we seems like wanted to watse time only ... then while shopping I saw my big bro doing his work as a policeman then I tell him hi ... the answer from him is ... I AM WORKING NOW

he say that ... and serene can not believe he is my brother ... he is totally different from my second brother ... my second brother is friendly ... but he is cold hearted one ... haiz

ok gtg
ps: thanks for u guys to buy presents for me!!! really thanks !!!

byes

No comments: