August 19, 2008

19 aug

I just realise I am really very fast in doing POA lolz ....
those who c my blog :
got problem on POA can ask me I am fine wif it really !!! cause from before until now nobody ask me how to do or what ?? just nobody ... if u r the kind shy shy one ... just tell me then I get private POA tuition after sch ... I know u guys will ask a question : is it free ??
it will provided u r my classmates
of course is free !!! the rest sry I only interested in teaching my classmates ... if u r the kind shy shy one ... u can tag me or tell me privately !!! but I am not free on Tue to Thurs cause I got lessons until very late hehehe !!!

FIND ME OR CONTACT ME IF U WAN ANY TUITION FOR POA ... IT IS FREE OF CHARGE SO DUN WORRY :P

OK gtg just to inform anyone who is my classmates abt it byes

No comments: