August 29, 2008

29 aug

today ... a fun and funny day .... today got a walk around the sch ... since miss toh is St.John teacher she is not involved in the walk ... therefore my class does not have any form teacher .... then there is 2 teachers act as our class form teacher to follow us the walk .... Mr Ryan Neo knew that we dun have form teacher and call us to wait .... but eventually my class ignore him and follow the class .... then we scold my class ... at the end the teacher say she is form teacher ... ahahahx ... Mr Neo pai seh ... ahhaahx

we saw Mdm Anisa on the way and she seems like having picini there lolz ... sitting there like a "auntie" ahahaahx .... that is what some of them say ... lolz

there is 2 teachers following my class ... both Malay but one of the teacher who is a guy know how to speak Chinese ... I know because me,zhi hui and weiling singing song that he answer us ... that is shocking sia ahahahx ...

that i use Chinese to speak wif him ... but he dun understand hahahax .... I tell him I saying bad words abt him .. hahahax ... just kidding only !!! dun get too serious ...
the concert is the most funny part ... I can not believe it .. Mdm Nava is the most funniest teacher ... that is a thing I can not believe ....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this is the second part i went back Pri sch to visit my teachers ... I meet my pri sch friend ... as her sch have not release her ... I saw her brother ... lolz ... I went for lunch wif her brother then meet her ... we then go accompany her for lunch ahahahx ...eat eat eat only lolz ...
at around 1.20pm we go her house .... waiting for the time to go faster ... as the sch only allow us to visit the teachers at 1.40 so we have to wait haiz ....

I was shock to c her house ... it is totally different from mine .... there is at least 5 clock in the house .... 4 at living room 1 at kitchen ... then there is 3 tv 1 in living room the rest never use ... to me the mother and so call uncle is wasting money loh .... my friend does not live there... she lives at Children home ....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
we finally can go in le ....hipee .... we went in but her brother can not go in as we have to b in uniform to go in ... sian sia .... we saw some teachers like Mdm Pang and Mdm Nurian .... I can not believe the teachers all know my brother but forget abt me ... sad sia .. ahahahx ....

there is this few guys who can recognize who am I and what is my name ... but sorry !! i forget le .... ps ah ... sincerely apologetic( hope the spelling is correct ) i am really sorry ....
I saw the parent who lives nearby my house I remember I always go home wif her and her daughter .... finally saw her ... hahahax she is like my friend .... She is now a staff in the pri sch ... cool sia ..hahahx ...

actually they all they can not recognize me cause I am taller than them le ... lolz ... cause I was a short short girl before I go secondary sch hahaahx .... now very tall ... even taller than the teachers ... today play hop scopt I and my friend can not balance hahahax we very long never play le .... it is 4 years ago le ... when i leave my pri sch i saw Perri and her friends .... one of her friend I know her but I dun know her name ....1 of them is damai student the rest accompany her only .. they are waiting for DaMai pri sch teachers ... the teacher went to take ferris wheel .... lolz

ok I today type too much le cause today is a memorial day ... ok byes
ps: happy teachers' day
countdown of N level 5 days to 4 days

No comments: