August 23, 2008

23 aug

也许对你来说,回忆跟感觉是珍贵的。。。。不过友情与爱情我选了友情。。。没有朋友就没有我

memories are important but i still think friendship is the most important one ..without friends I won't b me

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
through my heart I always ask myself what and who is the most important one ??
the answer is friends
through the happiness and sadness u and ur friends have gone so far yet friendship still breaks ... it is a very sad scene isn't ?
friends are the ones who bring u to who u r now dun u think so ?? only with them u r who u r

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

today time table is to complete all my HW !!! teacher give us lots of hw to do and N level is going to come by 9 days if I am not wrong ....

jia you le !!
friends will b the one who b at ur side no matter when ...

No comments: