August 27, 2008

27 aug

does it matters ...whether I am who I am ???

I was been scolded by my god brothers .. they say I am nt the one who they know before ... is it really matters ... since the day I went into Ping Yi I am already lose my character and my soul ... I really wish it won't happen but it did happen !!!

though my blog call living wif my soul ... is does not mean anything cause I am not who I am le !!! sometimes I wonder is it really me or I am just blur blur in lala land ... I am not too sure ... the day when I went into the sch cause my life to change totally .... without my supportive friends ,without the world of my friends I am totally different .. this does not mean my secondary friends isn't supportive enough but .... I am nt the one who I am before ... I know my character change a lot .... u will never know how I am before as u never seen it .... kor I know myself and I know I have change a lot from what u know me .... I am sry but this is the world that I have been in tis 4 years really !!!


ok I am sry this post is not for pple to c but I have to post it up as it tells u how much I care and wanted my friends !!
Jia you le my friends all I care


tag : all I care is u !! u r my friend and I care for u ...

No comments: