August 18, 2008

18 aug

小姐们,你们怎样对我是什么意思??
怎样对我,你认为我会开心吗?在你的心里于是什么?
对不起。。不是你说了就算了?
明白吗?


how u guys treat me is not important to me anymore ... the more u treat me bad .. the more I know what I must and must not do .... ur words have tell me ur mind ... since u dun wan me to go wif u guys then tell me straight .. I will know what to do ... one day I must well leave the world without a single word ... isn't it what u wan ??

ps: not refering to anyone .. if u thinks that it is refering to u then u better dun treat anyone like this anymore !!!



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I might hate I might like but is it u who can do anything to it??

I hate u I really hate u !!!! u ruin my life and now u r leaving !!! I really really hate u .... no matters what nobody care !!! so stop bothering me since u wanted to left me lonely at the first place ... so pls leave the door is open for u ... it is not to welcome u but to chase u out of my sight !!
just shut up and GET LOSE ... U R A HEARTLESS PERSON AT FIRST AND DUN THINK I WILL FORGIVE U ANYTIME sry and bye !!!! we will never c each other again thanks and bye !!!!!

No comments: