August 08, 2008

pri sch life is more fun and enjoyable than now

I miss my primary school life .... i miss my primary sch teachers I miss my primary school friends .... I miss everything in my life of my primary school ...

today I went to my primary sch website ... I miss the feeling of it ... I miss one of my favourite teacher ... anyway her birthday is coming wanted to go back but .... there is things that have to be settle before I can meet her ...
In my mind I can only say .. primary sch life is the greatest where nobody will say ur rumors ... no rumors been made ... dun nid to gif out ur heart to someone else ....dun nid this dun nid that ... only my primary sch can bring out the orignal me ... I dun wan the life now ... I wan before ....

my parents getting more and more busy ... my house getting more and more empty ... the silence of the house makes me feel that I am useless ... I can not do anything ...
I dun know what can I do ... my parents will not b around me ... my brothers getting more and more busy by working and relationship that include friendship and love .... I am still alone ... my grandma this few days keep going out too ... i feel tired ... I am really very tired .... even a bed does not help ....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was enjoying playing at the playground when I go down and buy newspaper .. I now then know playing at the playground is so much fun .... without any stress or troubles into the mind ... I am just too tired to think if one day I ignore u does not mean I am angry or what ... it just means I am too tired to talk ....

No comments: