August 22, 2008

22 aug

firstly happy birthday weiling !!!


today actually is 23 aug le but this post I have change it to 22/8 wrote one ... first period is SS and the class wants to sabo weiling cause tat day is her birthday ... they wan to sing birthday song .. then everyone thinks is my birthday lolz... my birthday is last week hahaahx .... the teacher does not know which weiling so he ignore it ahahax ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tis is saying abt 1 teacher ... not going to say who but he is the one ....
the teacher seems like a gay ... hahahx ... he choose all gurls to answer the questions .... specially when we gurls chat he scold but when guys chat he will join in with them with laughter some more .... we all are saying all his bad things hahahx ... he is so proud showing of his "results".... study until so high only gif us questions and answers only ...somemore the answers and questions is given by the other teacher lolz .....

anyway we seems like dun like him ...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fun things have always gone very fast ... and this is the time where I should b more and more hardworking then lazy ... I got 3 pass 3 fail for my prelim results and I got top 10 in my class and top 20 in the whole sec 4NA .. it result isn't what I expected ..so I must study harder ... specially english and science !!!!


JIA YOU le 411 !!!!


HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY WEILING

No comments: