August 25, 2008

25 aug

I am getting more and more stress and I realise the more I get stress my headache and fever will come too ... I am very tired now just finish eating medicine ... dun feel like to study but ... I still have to !!!!!!

WEI LING stress a little bit more and it will over!!!! JIA YOO

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
some of my friends blog been spammed ... I think those pple seems very free sia ... keep spam pple blog

is a childish way of doing .. if u really dun like that person say it face to face la ... no dare then dun spam pple blog .... it is really a childish way to do ...

To all my friends
I support u so a friend and u will get my full support if u doing something that does not hurt others ... this is a promise and a forever promise I can gif to all my friends

as all as u ever hurt anyone through words or physically .. I will support u in all means as long as I can help u !!

ps: JIA You my friends

No comments: